Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[IL2CPP] System.Array.Copy() corrupts data with IL2CPP
When copying arrays using IL2CPP, the results differ from the ones when using Mono compiler.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android.
3) Run on a device.
4) Observe the output of System.Array.Copy() on the device screen or in the console (last line).
The last line of output should be
"toBoard: [[null, null, null], [null, null, null], [null, Cross, null]]", however, when built using IL2CPP it reads:
"toBoard: [[null, null, null], [null, null, null], [null, null, null]]"
This does not occur on the Editor or when deployed using Mono2x. This occurs on both iOS and Android.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p4, 5.3.7f1, 5.2.4f1
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
LG Nexus 6X Android 6.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles