Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[IL2CPP] SecurityException is thrown in build when using Humanizer plugin
1. Open the attached project ("case_1271060-NuGet-Humanizer.zip")
2. Make a standalone build with IL2CPP backend and run it
3. Inspect Player logs
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "SecurityException: the public key is not valid" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
1. Plugin source code can be found here: https://github.com/Humanizr/Humanizer
2. The issue does not reproduce when using Mono backend
3. The issue also reproduces on WebGL builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string