Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.8
[IL2CPP] ReadOnlyCollection<T> doesn't work on ARM64
1. Build the project attached to the comment for AMR64 (with development on). (GenericsTest.zip (8 MB) and NOT Generics.zip (128 KB) )
2. Click bottom button, it prints the correct value of ItemManager.GetManager().Definitions.Count (150) in console.
3. Click top button either an incorrect value is printed out, or the app crashes when trying to access retrievedDefintiions.Count of the ReadOnlyCollection.
Regression from 4.6.4p1, not reproducible on ARMv7 builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse