Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.8
[IL2CPP] ReadOnlyCollection<T> doesn't work on ARM64
1. Build the project attached to the comment for AMR64 (with development on). (GenericsTest.zip (8 MB) and NOT Generics.zip (128 KB) )
2. Click bottom button, it prints the correct value of ItemManager.GetManager().Definitions.Count (150) in console.
3. Click top button either an incorrect value is printed out, or the app crashes when trying to access retrievedDefintiions.Count of the ReadOnlyCollection.
Regression from 4.6.4p1, not reproducible on ARMv7 builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process