Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.8
[IL2CPP] ReadOnlyCollection<T> doesn't work on ARM64
1. Build the project attached to the comment for AMR64 (with development on). (GenericsTest.zip (8 MB) and NOT Generics.zip (128 KB) )
2. Click bottom button, it prints the correct value of ItemManager.GetManager().Definitions.Count (150) in console.
3. Click top button either an incorrect value is printed out, or the app crashes when trying to access retrievedDefintiions.Count of the ReadOnlyCollection.
Regression from 4.6.4p1, not reproducible on ARMv7 builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project