Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.3f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] Race condition in "vm::Class::SetupInterfaces"
1. Build Standalone player of the reproduction project to IL2CPP
2. Launch Build
Actual Result: Crash
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.9f1, 2018.4.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.3.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project