Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.3f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] Race condition in "vm::Class::SetupInterfaces"
1. Build Standalone player of the reproduction project to IL2CPP
2. Launch Build
Actual Result: Crash
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.9f1, 2018.4.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.3.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy