Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a5
[IL2CPP] Project with NHibernate library fails to Build when using IL2CPP Scripting Backend
1. Open the attached project "1414799.zip"
2. Build the project using IL2CPP Scripting Backend
Expected result: Build was successful
Actual result: Build failed: "UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1 - due to errors in the Console
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Pro
1. This project uses the NHibernate library https://github.com/nhibernate
2. The issue is not reproducible when using Mono Scripting Backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)