Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[IL2CPP] Project crashes with Debug Assertion Failed error in the runtime
When using large arrays with the C++ Compiler Configuration set to Debug IL2CPP may fail with a debug assertion: "Expression (element_desc & GC_DS_TAGS) == GC_DS_BITMAP).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events