Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[IL2CPP] Project crashes with Debug Assertion Failed error in the runtime
When using large arrays with the C++ Compiler Configuration set to Debug IL2CPP may fail with a debug assertion: "Expression (element_desc & GC_DS_TAGS) == GC_DS_BITMAP).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used