Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
IL2CPP produces invalid code with EMGU.CV Plugin
The attached Unity and XCode test projects demonstrate two bugs in the C++ code generated by IL2CPP.
Download the "case_694436-EMGUCVtest.zip", and build to iOS using il2cpp. You will see these two issues:
1. "Value of type 'IntPtr_t6' is not contextually convertible to 'bool'".
2. "No viable conversion from 'uint8_t' (aka 'unsigned char') to 'IntPtr_t6'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"