Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[IL2CPP] Player has incorrect ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1156607_repro.zip project
2. Build project for standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch player
4. Notice that ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10
Expected results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 2
Actual results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10. The default connection limit is 10 for ASP.NET hosted applications and 2 for all others.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1
- Not reproducible on mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned