Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] Player has incorrect ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1156607_repro.zip project
2. Build project for standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch player
4. Notice that ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10
Expected results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 2
Actual results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10. The default connection limit is 10 for ASP.NET hosted applications and 2 for all others.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1
- Not reproducible on mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete