Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] Player has incorrect ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1156607_repro.zip project
2. Build project for standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch player
4. Notice that ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10
Expected results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 2
Actual results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10. The default connection limit is 10 for ASP.NET hosted applications and 2 for all others.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1
- Not reproducible on mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform