Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[IL2CPP] Player has incorrect ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1156607_repro.zip project
2. Build project for standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch player
4. Notice that ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10
Expected results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 2
Actual results: ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit == 10. The default connection limit is 10 for ASP.NET hosted applications and 2 for all others.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1
- Not reproducible on mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3