Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] Player crashes when debugging SafeHandle.ReleaseHandle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project (SafeHandleRepro.zip)
2. Build an IL2CPP Standalone Build
3. Add a breakpoint in Test.cs at 60 line
4. Launch player and attached debugger to it
5. Close Player
6. Step through code
Actual results: Player crashes
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy