Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Native iOS function calls with more than 9 parameters don't work correctly on ARM64
1. Build the attached project for ARM64.
2. Click the button to call _testing function from testing.mm.
3. Observe that after the ninth argument bool values are incorrect.
Not reproducible on ARMv7 Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar