Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[IL2CPP] Modifying non primitive value types from native code doesn't work
1. Build and run using il2cpp, you can see the array of vector3 are zero in the output;
2. Build and run using mono, you can see the array of vector3 are modified in the output.
Modifying primitive data types such as ints seems to work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"