Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.8f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[IL2CPP][Mobile] Undefined reference to 'void RegisterUnityClass<AssetImporterLog> when linking a project with Engine Stripping
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android
Actual: Build fails with "CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to link 'libunity.so'" error:
Temp/StagingArea/strip/armeabi-v7a/UnityClassRegistration.cpp:400: error: undefined reference to 'void RegisterUnityClass<AssetImporterLog>(char const*)'
clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1
- Does repro on Android and iOS with "Strip Engine Code" enabled
- No repro on Mono
- No repro with "Strip Engine Code" turned off
- No repro on Windows/Mac Standalone IL2CPP builds
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a4
Backported to: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'