Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[IL2CPP][Mobile] 'System.Void AdditionalLightShadowMap::ExecuteRenderPass(CoreRenderer)' error pops up when building on a device
How to reproduce:
1. Extract attached Unity project
2. Open DevelopmentProject
3. Build and Run on a device
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0b5.
This issue can be reproduced only on 2019.1 version of Unity. Other versions lead to errors in Console.
Project build successfully with Mono Scripting Backend.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00030, Lge LG G2 (LG-D802), Android 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00173, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (Redmi 6 Pro), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 625 MSM8953, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field