Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[IL2CPP][Mobile] 'System.Void AdditionalLightShadowMap::ExecuteRenderPass(CoreRenderer)' error pops up when building on a device
How to reproduce:
1. Extract attached Unity project
2. Open DevelopmentProject
3. Build and Run on a device
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0b5.
This issue can be reproduced only on 2019.1 version of Unity. Other versions lead to errors in Console.
Project build successfully with Mono Scripting Backend.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00030, Lge LG G2 (LG-D802), Android 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00173, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (Redmi 6 Pro), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 625 MSM8953, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error