Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[IL2CPP]Memory leak in ParticleSystem.GetParticles when using a Mesh particle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build for iOS and open the Xcode project
3. Go to Menu bar-> Product-> Profile
4. When the build completes select Allocations from the Instruments choice dialog
Actual: Memory leak in ParticleSystem.GetParticles with IL2CPP backend
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a10
Reproducible with: iOS and macOS
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72 with IL2CPP Backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown