Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[IL2CPP][iOS] 'UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!' error when building with code stripping enabled
Error related to UnityLinker.exe appears when building a particular project with IL2CPP and code stripping enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (StrippingLinkerError.zip).
2) Build for iOS.
Build fails towards the end with the following error:
Exception: /Volumes/U/Applications/Unity2017.1.0b7/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!
This does not occur when Engine Code Stripping is disabled. Does not reproduce with Mono2x backend.
Did not reproduce:
2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.