Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[IL2CPP][iOS] 'UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!' error when building with code stripping enabled
Error related to UnityLinker.exe appears when building a particular project with IL2CPP and code stripping enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (StrippingLinkerError.zip).
2) Build for iOS.
Build fails towards the end with the following error:
Exception: /Volumes/U/Applications/Unity2017.1.0b7/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!
This does not occur when Engine Code Stripping is disabled. Does not reproduce with Mono2x backend.
Did not reproduce:
2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags