Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[IL2CPP][iOS] InputField crashes when forced to use StandaloneInputModule
When using StandaloneInputModule instead of TouchInputModule, the iOS player crashes on opening the on-screen keyboard with touching an InputField. This issue only reproduces with the IL2CPP scripting backend.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler