Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[IL2CPP] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when getting last array value with Array.GetValue()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build "Main" scene for Standalone
3. Open build project
Expected results: No exceptions are thrown
Actual results: Index out of range exception is thrown
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index has to be between upper and lower bound of the array.
at System.Array.GetValue (System.Int32 index) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at ArrayTest.TestOneDimensionArray (System.Text.StringBuilder textBuilder) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at ArrayTest.Start () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2017.4.15f1
Tested and reproduced with UWP and Standalone platforms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
IL2CPP was not correctly creating 1-index based arrays. This change corrects that problem.