Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[IL2CPP] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when getting last array value with Array.GetValue()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build "Main" scene for Standalone
3. Open build project
Expected results: No exceptions are thrown
Actual results: Index out of range exception is thrown
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index has to be between upper and lower bound of the array.
at System.Array.GetValue (System.Int32 index) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at ArrayTest.TestOneDimensionArray (System.Text.StringBuilder textBuilder) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at ArrayTest.Start () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2017.4.15f1
Tested and reproduced with UWP and Standalone platforms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'