Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[IL2CPP] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when getting last array value with Array.GetValue()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build "Main" scene for Standalone
3. Open build project
Expected results: No exceptions are thrown
Actual results: Index out of range exception is thrown
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index has to be between upper and lower bound of the array.
at System.Array.GetValue (System.Int32 index) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at ArrayTest.TestOneDimensionArray (System.Text.StringBuilder textBuilder) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at ArrayTest.Start () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2017.4.15f1
Tested and reproduced with UWP and Standalone platforms
IL2CPP was not correctly creating 1-index based arrays. This change corrects that problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default