Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] Incorrect results when calling a method from outside Class in a Struct
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "MutableStructRepro.zip" Project
2. Make sure the "IL2CPP" is selected in the Project Settings
3. Build and Run the Project
4. Press the only button in the scene
Expected Behavior: Label shows "567" value
Actual Behavior: Label shows "456" value
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a14
Note: The code is in "NewBahaviorScript.cs". It seems that the code in the 88th line is not executed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform