Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Generated code fails to compile when building a project that uses AssimpNet dll
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached "IL2CPP_Bug" project
2. Make sure the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build the project
Expected results: Project builds without any errors
Actual results: A project fails to build, compiler errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
Could not test on 2017.4.35f1 due to missing IL2CPP.
1. The project builds successfully if scripting backend is set to Mono
2. The errors that are thrown to the console:
error C2664: 'void il2cpp_codegen_memcpy(void *,const void *,size_t)': cannot convert argument 2 from 'intptr_t' to 'const void *'
error C2440: '=': cannot convert from 'Color3D_t446A6303FD7DE0C62C9593143728E7AF76F00FAE' to 'void *'
error C2100: illegal indirection
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes