Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[IL2CPP] Failing to step into generic methods while debugging il2cpp build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build project for Standalone with il2cpp backend
3. Add a breakpoint in TestCode at line 10
4. Attached debugger to player
5. When the breakpoint is hit step into Generic method
Results: Debugger fails to step into a generic method.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone