Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[IL2CPP] Failing to step into generic methods while debugging il2cpp build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build project for Standalone with il2cpp backend
3. Add a breakpoint in TestCode at line 10
4. Attached debugger to player
5. When the breakpoint is hit step into Generic method
Results: Debugger fails to step into a generic method.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'