Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[IL2CPP] Failing to step into generic methods while debugging il2cpp build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build project for Standalone with il2cpp backend
3. Add a breakpoint in TestCode at line 10
4. Attached debugger to player
5. When the breakpoint is hit step into Generic method
Results: Debugger fails to step into a generic method.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"