Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[IL2CPP] DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': The specified module could not be found.
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
4. Check the Xcode console.
- DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': The specified module could not be found.
iPadMini 4 iOS 9.3.2, iPad Pro 9.7" iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform