Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[IL2CPP] Development build fails with "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException"
1. Download attached folder
2. Run the batch file
3. Observe the errors in the CLI
Actual: Build fails
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP