Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[IL2CPP] Development build fails with "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException"
1. Download attached folder
2. Run the batch file
3. Observe the errors in the CLI
Actual: Build fails
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
The UnityEngine.Timeline.dll.mdb file was not generated with the UnityEngine.Timeline.dll file, and that difference causes this issue. Remove the UnityEngine.Timeline.dll.mdb and the call to il2cpp.exe succeeds.