Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[IL2CPP] Development build fails with "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException"
1. Download attached folder
2. Run the batch file
3. Observe the errors in the CLI
Actual: Build fails
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine