Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
[IL2CPP] Development build fails with "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException"
1. Download attached folder
2. Run the batch file
3. Observe the errors in the CLI
Actual: Build fails
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis