Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
[IL2CPP] Development build fails with "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException"
1. Download attached folder
2. Run the batch file
3. Observe the errors in the CLI
Actual: Build fails
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build