Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
IL2CPP crashes when using SmtpClient
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Import the attached script (SendMail.cs)
3. In the Player Settings set the Api Compatibility Level to .Net 2.0
4. Build to iOS and run
- Note the error thrown:
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of System.Net.Configuration.MailSettingsSectionGroup'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build