Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
IL2CPP crashes when using SmtpClient
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Import the attached script (SendMail.cs)
3. In the Player Settings set the Api Compatibility Level to .Net 2.0
4. Build to iOS and run
- Note the error thrown:
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of System.Net.Configuration.MailSettingsSectionGroup'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file