Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[IL2CPP] Crash in GenericType`il2cpp::metadata::Il2CppTypeCompare::Compare when appending List<T>
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS or Android.
3) Run on a device.
4) Press the 'SAVE' UI button.
The app crashes in GenericType`il2cpp::metadata::Il2CppTypeHash::Hash. This crash does not occur with Mono2x.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.7f1, 5.2.4f1
iPad Mini 2 iOS 10.0.1 - reproduced
iPhone 5C iOS 9.3.2 - reproduced
LG Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode