Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[IL2CPP] Crash in GenericType`il2cpp::metadata::Il2CppTypeCompare::Compare when appending List<T>
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS or Android.
3) Run on a device.
4) Press the 'SAVE' UI button.
The app crashes in GenericType`il2cpp::metadata::Il2CppTypeHash::Hash. This crash does not occur with Mono2x.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.7f1, 5.2.4f1
iPad Mini 2 iOS 10.0.1 - reproduced
iPhone 5C iOS 9.3.2 - reproduced
LG Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene