Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project with IL2CPP backend.
2. Run the player
3. Check the "UInt32Max" and "Back to Uint32" values
Actual result: The double converted to uint32 has a value of 2147483649.
Expected result: The double converted to unit32 has value of 4294967295.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
- Not reproducible with Mono.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function