Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project with IL2CPP backend.
2. Run the player
3. Check the "UInt32Max" and "Back to Uint32" values
Actual result: The double converted to uint32 has a value of 2147483649.
Expected result: The double converted to unit32 has value of 4294967295.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
- Not reproducible with Mono.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%