Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project with IL2CPP backend.
2. Run the player
3. Check the "UInt32Max" and "Back to Uint32" values
Actual result: The double converted to uint32 has a value of 2147483649.
Expected result: The double converted to unit32 has value of 4294967295.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
- Not reproducible with Mono.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button