Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Certain LINQ query operation return null
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build a "scene" for the Standalone platform
3. Launch player
Expected results: operation returns the correct value
Actual results: operation returns null
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2
LINQ operation (from SQLite client):
var tableAttr =
.Where(x => x.AttributeType == typeof(TableAttribute))
.Select(x => (TableAttribute)Orm.InflateAttribute(x))
We've corrected a problem was related to the AttributeType property of the CustomAttributeData type returned from TypeInfo.CustomAttributes. IL2CPP was providing the based class type (System.Attribute) instead of TableAttribute. The SQLLite code also uses the ConstructorArguments part of TypeInfo. Supporting this properly is difficult in IL2CPP now, as we will need to collect significantly more metadata and ship that metadata with the final build of a game. We're not planning to do that now, as it will increase distribution size too much.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website