Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[IL2CPP] C# Reference parameter causes IndexOutOfRangeException on IL2CPP backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1077373_repro.zip
2. Build project on Standalone platform with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch build
Expected results: Cubes move in a random direction
Actual results: Exception is triggered.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2
Tested on: standalone and UWP platforms
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at RefIntTset.Interpolation (System.Int32& offset) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at RefIntTset+<OnUpdate>d__10.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac