Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[IL2CPP] C# Reference parameter causes IndexOutOfRangeException on IL2CPP backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1077373_repro.zip
2. Build project on Standalone platform with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch build
Expected results: Cubes move in a random direction
Actual results: Exception is triggered.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2
Tested on: standalone and UWP platforms
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at RefIntTset.Interpolation (System.Int32& offset) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at RefIntTset+<OnUpdate>d__10.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves