Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] BuildMethodException when building project where scripts contain Slinq query in them
How to reproduce:
1. Open "EmptyApp.zip"
2. In Project Settings -> Player -> Scripting Backend set IL2CPP
3. Build the project
Expected result: Project builds successfully
Actual result: Build fails and an error is thrown in the Console:
IL2CPP error for type 'System.String' in assembly 'D:\UnityProjects\case_1294628-EmptyApp\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\mscorlib.dll'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
- after commenting the query in 34th line in EnumerableExtensions.cs, the issue does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs