Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Building project with System.Data.Linq reference causes build errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (.Net 4.x required)
2. Build the project with IL2CPP backend
Actual result: The build fails with error IL2CPP error for type 'System.Data.Linq.Table`1' in assembly 'System.Data.Linq.dll'.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer