Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] Building project with System.Data.Linq reference causes build errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (.Net 4.x required)
2. Build the project with IL2CPP backend
Actual result: The build fails with error IL2CPP error for type 'System.Data.Linq.Table`1' in assembly 'System.Data.Linq.dll'.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face