Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] Building project with System.Data.Linq reference causes build errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (.Net 4.x required)
2. Build the project with IL2CPP backend
Actual result: The build fails with error IL2CPP error for type 'System.Data.Linq.Table`1' in assembly 'System.Data.Linq.dll'.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"