Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[IL2CPP] Building Development Build fails when Script Debugging is enabled and Scripting Backend is IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In the Player Settings, set the Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. In the Build Settings, enable Development Build and Script Debugging
4. Click Build button
Expected result: Building is successful.
Actual result: Building fails.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a12, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.2f1
- Not tested on versions prior 2018.1, since support for IL2CPP scripting backend for Windows Standalone was not yet introduced.
- On some versions (e.g. 2018.2.9f1) the issue is only reproducible when API Compatibility Levels are set to .NET Standard 2.0.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button