Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IL2CPP] Building Development Build fails when Script Debugging is enabled and Scripting Backend is IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In the Player Settings, set the Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. In the Build Settings, enable Development Build and Script Debugging
4. Click Build button
Expected result: Building is successful.
Actual result: Building fails.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a12, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.2f1
- Not tested on versions prior 2018.1, since support for IL2CPP scripting backend for Windows Standalone was not yet introduced.
- On some versions (e.g. 2018.2.9f1) the issue is only reproducible when API Compatibility Levels are set to .NET Standard 2.0.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field