Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IL2CPP] Building Development Build fails when Script Debugging is enabled and Scripting Backend is IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In the Player Settings, set the Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. In the Build Settings, enable Development Build and Script Debugging
4. Click Build button
Expected result: Building is successful.
Actual result: Building fails.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a12, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.2f1
- Not tested on versions prior 2018.1, since support for IL2CPP scripting backend for Windows Standalone was not yet introduced.
- On some versions (e.g. 2018.2.9f1) the issue is only reproducible when API Compatibility Levels are set to .NET Standard 2.0.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name