Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IL2CPP] Building Development Build fails when Script Debugging is enabled and Scripting Backend is IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In the Player Settings, set the Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. In the Build Settings, enable Development Build and Script Debugging
4. Click Build button
Expected result: Building is successful.
Actual result: Building fails.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a12, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.2f1
- Not tested on versions prior 2018.1, since support for IL2CPP scripting backend for Windows Standalone was not yet introduced.
- On some versions (e.g. 2018.2.9f1) the issue is only reproducible when API Compatibility Levels are set to .NET Standard 2.0.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform