Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[IL2CPP] "BuildFailedException" and Bee errors are thrown in the Console window when building project for Android
1. Open the attached user's project
2. Go to File > Build Settings
3. Switch to Android Platform and Build the project
4. Observe errors appear in the Console window
Expected result: The Build is successful
Actual result: The Build fails, errors are thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.27f1, 2021.1.0b3
Could not test with: 2022.2.0a2 (Script errors are thrown in the Console window)
- Issue is not reproducible when building for Mac Standalone
- Issue is not reproducible when building with Mono Scripting Backend selected
- Errors in the Console window:
"BuildFailedException: Incremental Player build failed!"
"Building Library/Bee/artifacts/Android/iz17e/zks8_firstpass1.o failed with output: /Users/*Username*/*ProjectName*/Library/Bee/artifacts/Android/il2cppOutput/cpp/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.cpp(17178,50): warning: backslash and newline
separated by space [-Wbackslash-newline-escape] // vertices = CardinalToVertex(3); // [-] \ "
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.