Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
IL2CPP build fails with System.Void UnityEngine.UI.ObjectPool`1::Release(T) error when building on Android
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch to Android platform
3. Make sure that Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
4. Build and Run on Android device in Player Settings
Result: Build fails with errors:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void UnityEngine.UI.ObjectPool`1::Release(T)' in assembly 'C:\Users\ievar\Downloads\case_867606-AndroidAvatar (1)\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Sequence contains no matching element
Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity 5.5.0p3\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --...
Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity 5.5.0p3\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1 setupStartInfo) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:98)
Try building on iOS device, it will fail and you will get compilation errors
Try building on WebGL , it will fail and you will get compilation errors
Compilation errors seems to be related to Bass.Net.Android DLL which targets .NET 4.x
Reproducible: 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
I can not check if this issue is reproducible in Unity 5.4, because Unity is not forward compatible.
If this issue is related to 811997 then it is reproducible in 5.3.7p3 and 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations