Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a15
IL2CPP Build fails with "error C2059: syntax error: ')' " when "Faster (smaller) builds" is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Minimum Project To Reproduce The Bug.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected results: Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with "error C2059: syntax error: ')'"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2020.3.40f1 (function pointers not available in C# 8.0)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window