Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[IL2CPP] Build fails with error: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq' to type 'System.Boolean'
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS or Android with IL2CPP backend
Expected: Unity successfully builds the project.
Actual: Build fails: il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsVolatile)' to type 'System.Boolean'.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Wasn't able to test with 5.5.0f3 because of errors.
Note: The same project builds successfully for Mac standalone.
Backported to: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b7
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear