Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] Build fails with error: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq' to type 'System.Boolean'
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS or Android with IL2CPP backend
Expected: Unity successfully builds the project.
Actual: Build fails: il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsVolatile)' to type 'System.Boolean'.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Wasn't able to test with 5.5.0f3 because of errors.
Note: The same project builds successfully for Mac standalone.
Backported to: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b7
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.