Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails with error: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq' to type 'System.Boolean'
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS or Android with IL2CPP backend
Expected: Unity successfully builds the project.
Actual: Build fails: il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsVolatile)' to type 'System.Boolean'.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Wasn't able to test with 5.5.0f3 because of errors.
Note: The same project builds successfully for Mac standalone.
Backported to: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b7
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags