Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[IL2CPP] Build fails with error: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq' to type 'System.Boolean'
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS or Android with IL2CPP backend
Expected: Unity successfully builds the project.
Actual: Build fails: il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Attempting to constrain a value of type 'System.Boolean modreq(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsVolatile)' to type 'System.Boolean'.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Wasn't able to test with 5.5.0f3 because of errors.
Note: The same project builds successfully for Mac standalone.
Backported to: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set