Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails with 'artifacts/tundra.dag.json does not exist yet' when using UnityEditor.InitializeOnLoadMethod in script
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project '1141571_IL2CPP-Bee.zip'
2. Build the project
Expected result: The build is completed successfully
Actual result: The build fails with the following errors in the Console:
Parameter name: ToolPath (System.ArgumentNullException)
Reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.2.0a8, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b2
- Reproducible when building for Standalone, Android, iOS platforms
- Not reproducible with Mono Scripting backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first