Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
IL2CPP Build fails when using Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.dll
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "IL2CPP aspnet.server.zip" project
2. Build to Standalone
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build with "Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.dll" fails
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.HttpRequestHeaders::SetValueFast(System.String,Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives.StringValues& modreq(System.Runtime.InteropServices.InAttribute))' in assembly 'E:\Files\case_1265192-IL2CPP_aspnet.server\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.dll'
Additional information: Attempting to constrain an invalid type.
- Build succeeds when using Mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody