Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a5
IL2CPP build fails when using an assembly renamed via Sentry's assembly alias tool
1. Download and open the attached project called: "unity_2022_1.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build succeeds without issue
Actual result: Build fails with the error "error: cannot initialize return object of type 'Il2CppFullySharedGenericAny *'"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a15, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.0a14
- Reproduced on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10
- User reported the issue being reproducible on macOS as well
- Not reproducible using Mono
- The built executable seems to be generated even if the build fails, but cannot be opened
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing