Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.1
Found in [Package]
[IL2CPP] Build fails when using a combination of messages, SyncVars and SyncList in a project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "WeaverBug.zip"
2. In File > Build Settings, make sure that Target Platform is set to Windows and Scenes/SampleScene is added to Scenes In Build
3. Build the project
Expected results: the build succeeds
Actual results: the build fails, an error can be seen in the Console:
"IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void Unity.GeneratedNetworkCode::_WriteArrayInt32_None(UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkWriter,System.Int32)' in assembly 'D:\Projects\case_1328966-WeaverBug\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Additional information: Hash code collision on value `483E6DDCA003A8CEBD350443456C4F5FB7439B58`"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 as the build failed with different (dll related) errors
- Builds also fail when Nintendo Switch is set as Target Platform
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform