Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Build fails if trying to assign a default value to a function's reference parameter ("in" keyword)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project with "IL2CPP" Backend
Actual result: The build fails.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
- The issue happens when assigning a default value to a reference parameter (C# 7.2 "in" keyword)
- The issue is not reproducible if assigning "null" as default value
- The build succeeds if using "Mono" backend
- The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean Test::TestFunction(System.Int32&)' in assembly 'C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Desktop\ReproProject\ReproProject\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Additional information: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes