Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails if trying to assign a default value to a function's reference parameter ("in" keyword)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project with "IL2CPP" Backend
Actual result: The build fails.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
- The issue happens when assigning a default value to a reference parameter (C# 7.2 "in" keyword)
- The issue is not reproducible if assigning "null" as default value
- The build succeeds if using "Mono" backend
- The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean Test::TestFunction(System.Int32&)' in assembly 'C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Desktop\ReproProject\ReproProject\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Additional information: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset