Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails if trying to assign a default value to a function's reference parameter ("in" keyword)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project with "IL2CPP" Backend
Actual result: The build fails.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
- The issue happens when assigning a default value to a reference parameter (C# 7.2 "in" keyword)
- The issue is not reproducible if assigning "null" as default value
- The build succeeds if using "Mono" backend
- The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean Test::TestFunction(System.Int32&)' in assembly 'C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Desktop\ReproProject\ReproProject\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Additional information: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed