Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Build fails if trying to assign a default value to a function's reference parameter ("in" keyword)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project with "IL2CPP" Backend
Actual result: The build fails.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
- The issue happens when assigning a default value to a reference parameter (C# 7.2 "in" keyword)
- The issue is not reproducible if assigning "null" as default value
- The build succeeds if using "Mono" backend
- The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean Test::TestFunction(System.Int32&)' in assembly 'C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Desktop\ReproProject\ReproProject\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Additional information: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs