Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Build fails if trying to assign a default value to a function's reference parameter ("in" keyword)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project with "IL2CPP" Backend
Actual result: The build fails.
Expected result: The build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
- The issue happens when assigning a default value to a reference parameter (C# 7.2 "in" keyword)
- The issue is not reproducible if assigning "null" as default value
- The build succeeds if using "Mono" backend
- The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean Test::TestFunction(System.Int32&)' in assembly 'C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Desktop\ReproProject\ReproProject\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Additional information: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project