Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
IL2CPP build fails if delegate has an 'in' parameter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1128665_repro.zip
2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend
Actual results: Build fails with an exception.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b4, 2018.3.7f1
Building GameAssembly.dll with MsvcDesktopToolChain
Msvc Install Version: 15.0
Msvc Install SDK Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10
Msvc Linker Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Preview\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.20.27323\bin\HostX64\x64\link.exe
Msvc Compiler Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Preview\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.20.27323\bin\HostX64\x64\cl.exe
Output directory: C:\Users\sarunas\Downloads\case_1128665-InDelegateBug\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Native
Cache directory: C:\Users\sarunas\Downloads\case_1128665-InDelegateBug\Library\il2cpp_cache
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Generics10.cpp
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform