Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
IL2CPP build fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "BugRepro.zip" project
2. Check if scripting backend is set to "IL2CPP", Build player.
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique