Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
IL2CPP build fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "BugRepro.zip" project
2. Check if scripting backend is set to "IL2CPP", Build player.
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock