Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
IL2CPP build fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "BugRepro.zip" project
2. Check if scripting backend is set to "IL2CPP", Build player.
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"