Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
IL2CPP: Bounds.Encapsulate on a Bounds of size Infinity sets the bounds to size NaN
-e: When using IL2CPP, a Bounds of infinite size has its Center and Extents set to NaN values when encapsulating another bounds.
--open attached project
--run scene in editor
--Log shows: Center: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0), Extents: (1.0, 1.0, 1.0)
--build with il2cpp (webgl, ios)
--NOTICE log shows: Center: (NaN, NaN, NaN), Extents: (NaN, NaN, NaN)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse