Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
[IL2CPP] Assembly.GlobalAssemblyCache not supported when built with IL2CPP backend
1. Open attached project "repro_671790"
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
3. XCode will throw NotSupportedException
Note: no repro with Mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open