Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
[IL2CPP] Assembly.GlobalAssemblyCache not supported when built with IL2CPP backend
1. Open attached project "repro_671790"
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
3. XCode will throw NotSupportedException
Note: no repro with Mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project