Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[IL2CPP] Array.SetValue does not set proper values from enum
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
3. Array.GetValues will return wrong values
Note: no repro with mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems