Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IL2CPP] [Android] [iOS] HttpClient content stream freezes with no error in Arm64 Devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "DownloadTester.zip
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
3. Set Dropdown to 'SeperateThreaded'
4. Press 'Download' Button
5. Observe till download appears to stop (Speed will drop to 0 bytes/second)
Expected result: Read Message and Write Message will no longer update, the last message being frozen (ex: "Read Meessage: 03:45:30:000 - Downloading")
Actual result: Read Message will no longer update, but Write Message will still updates, time ticking upwards.
Reproduced on: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Could not test on 2017.4 because of namespace errors
Note: It could make couple tries to reproduce this issue, if download does not stop after couple of minutes, cancel the download and start again
Devices reproduced on:
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
iPhone X (iOS 12.4)
iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
iPhone 11 (iOS 13.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'