Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.2.0a10
[IL2CPP][Android] Incorrectly escaped quotes in build.gradle when passing a string to SetAdditionalIl2CppArgs
1. Open the attached “BugRepro” project
2. Click Build > Android
3. Open “BugRepro/Builds/Build/unityLibrary/build.gradle” with a text editor
4. Find “commandLineArgs.add("--compiler-flags="-D HAVE_TM_GMTOFF"")” line
Expected result: The argument is “--compiler-flags=-D HAVE_TM_GMTOFF"
Actual result: The argument is "--compiler-flags="-D HAVE_TM_GMTOFF""
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.0a9
Couldn’t test with: 2022.2.0a10 - 2022.2.0a17 (Couldn’t test because of “CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to update Android SDK package list” error when building), 2022.2.0a18 - 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b2 (UUM-25446 Build argument doesn’t get passed when exporting the project)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Ubuntu 20.04
Note: Exporting the WindowsStandalone project correctly passes the argument with correct quotes to Il2CppOutputProject.vcxproj
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used