Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.2.0a10
[IL2CPP][Android] Incorrectly escaped quotes in build.gradle when passing a string to SetAdditionalIl2CppArgs
1. Open the attached “BugRepro” project
2. Click Build > Android
3. Open “BugRepro/Builds/Build/unityLibrary/build.gradle” with a text editor
4. Find “commandLineArgs.add("--compiler-flags="-D HAVE_TM_GMTOFF"")” line
Expected result: The argument is “--compiler-flags=-D HAVE_TM_GMTOFF"
Actual result: The argument is "--compiler-flags="-D HAVE_TM_GMTOFF""
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.0a9
Couldn’t test with: 2022.2.0a10 - 2022.2.0a17 (Couldn’t test because of “CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to update Android SDK package list” error when building), 2022.2.0a18 - 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b2 (UUM-25446 Build argument doesn’t get passed when exporting the project)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Ubuntu 20.04
Note: Exporting the WindowsStandalone project correctly passes the argument with correct quotes to Il2CppOutputProject.vcxproj
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes