Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.8f1
[IL2CPP][2019.1] Delegate with NativeArray<int> as parameter type triggers an compiler error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1156422_repro.zip
2. Build a Standalone player with IL2CPP backend
Actual results: Build fails with an exception.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a10
Exception: D:\Unity\2018.4\2018.4.1f1_42a7eb444191\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
Building GameAssembly.dll with MsvcDesktopToolChain
Msvc Install Version: 15.0
Msvc Install SDK Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10
Msvc Linker Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\HostX64\x64\link.exe
Msvc Compiler Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\HostX64\x64\cl.exe
delegate void Fn(NativeArray<int> value1, [ReadOnly] NativeArray<int> value2);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`