Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
If scaling GO using Vector3 with zero z or Vector2 then its child Rigidbody will have its position multiplied by that vector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Project has two scenes: "BugScene" and "NormalScene". Difference is that sprites in "BugScene" use Rigidbody2D while sprites in "NormalScene" do not
3. Open "BugScene"
4. In hierarchy, expand "RootObject" and select "Child02"
5. In inspector, notice that it has Rigidbody2D. Also, transform X = Y = 2
6. Run scene and in game view click "Set Scale" button
7. Notice that sprite is scaled and moved to X = Y = 6. Also, if sprite is selected notice that BoxCollider2D and actual sprite locations differ
Workaround: Use Vector3 with Z = 1
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1
5.4.0b1 (if sprite is moved in scene view then BoxCollider2D and sprite location becomes the same),
5.4.0b10 (BoxCollider2D and sprite location is same only when transform X = Y = 0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area