Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
If scaling GO using Vector3 with zero z or Vector2 then its child Rigidbody will have its position multiplied by that vector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Project has two scenes: "BugScene" and "NormalScene". Difference is that sprites in "BugScene" use Rigidbody2D while sprites in "NormalScene" do not
3. Open "BugScene"
4. In hierarchy, expand "RootObject" and select "Child02"
5. In inspector, notice that it has Rigidbody2D. Also, transform X = Y = 2
6. Run scene and in game view click "Set Scale" button
7. Notice that sprite is scaled and moved to X = Y = 6. Also, if sprite is selected notice that BoxCollider2D and actual sprite locations differ
Workaround: Use Vector3 with Z = 1
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1
5.4.0b1 (if sprite is moved in scene view then BoxCollider2D and sprite location becomes the same),
5.4.0b10 (BoxCollider2D and sprite location is same only when transform X = Y = 0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample