Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
If scaling GO using Vector3 with zero z or Vector2 then its child Rigidbody will have its position multiplied by that vector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Project has two scenes: "BugScene" and "NormalScene". Difference is that sprites in "BugScene" use Rigidbody2D while sprites in "NormalScene" do not
3. Open "BugScene"
4. In hierarchy, expand "RootObject" and select "Child02"
5. In inspector, notice that it has Rigidbody2D. Also, transform X = Y = 2
6. Run scene and in game view click "Set Scale" button
7. Notice that sprite is scaled and moved to X = Y = 6. Also, if sprite is selected notice that BoxCollider2D and actual sprite locations differ
Workaround: Use Vector3 with Z = 1
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1
5.4.0b1 (if sprite is moved in scene view then BoxCollider2D and sprite location becomes the same),
5.4.0b10 (BoxCollider2D and sprite location is same only when transform X = Y = 0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode