Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
If scaling GO using Vector3 with zero z or Vector2 then its child Rigidbody will have its position multiplied by that vector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Project has two scenes: "BugScene" and "NormalScene". Difference is that sprites in "BugScene" use Rigidbody2D while sprites in "NormalScene" do not
3. Open "BugScene"
4. In hierarchy, expand "RootObject" and select "Child02"
5. In inspector, notice that it has Rigidbody2D. Also, transform X = Y = 2
6. Run scene and in game view click "Set Scale" button
7. Notice that sprite is scaled and moved to X = Y = 6. Also, if sprite is selected notice that BoxCollider2D and actual sprite locations differ
Workaround: Use Vector3 with Z = 1
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1
5.4.0b1 (if sprite is moved in scene view then BoxCollider2D and sprite location becomes the same),
5.4.0b10 (BoxCollider2D and sprite location is same only when transform X = Y = 0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated