Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
If scaling GO using Vector3 with zero z or Vector2 then its child Rigidbody will have its position multiplied by that vector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Project has two scenes: "BugScene" and "NormalScene". Difference is that sprites in "BugScene" use Rigidbody2D while sprites in "NormalScene" do not
3. Open "BugScene"
4. In hierarchy, expand "RootObject" and select "Child02"
5. In inspector, notice that it has Rigidbody2D. Also, transform X = Y = 2
6. Run scene and in game view click "Set Scale" button
7. Notice that sprite is scaled and moved to X = Y = 6. Also, if sprite is selected notice that BoxCollider2D and actual sprite locations differ
Workaround: Use Vector3 with Z = 1
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1
5.4.0b1 (if sprite is moved in scene view then BoxCollider2D and sprite location becomes the same),
5.4.0b10 (BoxCollider2D and sprite location is same only when transform X = Y = 0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.