Search Issue Tracker
If device is rotated to different orientation than the app was launched, scene starts rotating automatically on Android O
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Build and run on device
3. Hold device as portrait
4. Rotate device to landscape and hold it like that
Result: Notice that scene starts rotating automatically to all sides
-If application is launched when device was in portrait mode, then rotating device to landscape causes this issue (scene is rotating automatically to landscape and portrait many times). Rotating back to portrait stops this issue.
-If application is launched when device was in landscape mode, then rotating device to portrait causes this issue (scene is rotating automatically to landscape and portrait many times). Rotating back to landscape stops this issue.
Reproducible: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b4
Tested devices (reproducible):
Google Nexus 6p, Android O
Tested devices (not reproducible):
LG G5 [LG-H850], Android 6.0.1
Galaxy S 6 edge+ [SM-G928F], Android 7.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane