Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
if condition in EditorApplication.playModeStateChanged callback is ignored for a loop when entering Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1348250.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe console while entering Play mode
Expected results: EditorApplication.playModeStateChanged is raised 3 times
Actual results: EditorApplication.playModeStateChanged is raised 5 times
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.3.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes