Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
if condition in EditorApplication.playModeStateChanged callback is ignored for a loop when entering Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1348250.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe console while entering Play mode
Expected results: EditorApplication.playModeStateChanged is raised 3 times
Actual results: EditorApplication.playModeStateChanged is raised 5 times
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.3.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first